Happy Holidays!

11/26/2015

Happy Holidays!


Hey, happy holidays from edgerambles.blogspot.com! Even if you don't celebrate them, I think that all people can enjoy this time of year. I mean, except for college students. Y'know, because finals are coming up...

There's just something so refreshing about this time of year. It's a time of year to start planing to go on a new different path. It's that one time of year that red and green actually looks good together in outfits. I'm just kidding about that last part. There's a reason why ugly sweaters are a thing.

 In terms of my blog, I think that there's going to be a lot more blog posts in December. I have some plans for what to do. I even have some of the posts queued up. See, I have at least .2% of my life together. 

I've been watching Desperate Housewives. I just finished season 2. And Bree is my favorite. I don't really care for Susan. Marc, just come kill me now, because I have no taste.

I haven't been feeling the best, but hopefully things get better. I've just felt really stressed out lately. It feels like when I get one thing done, 5 new things pop up to remind me that I need to learn how to deal with the world better. Seriously, why does every single college assignment have to be assigned in December? It's like, "Hey, Brianna. We know this is going to be a rough time, so here's every. single. assignment we didn't get through in the given timespan."

I'm just really excited for all the food I get to eat today. You know, after I go to sleep for a few hours. And maybe cry for a few minutes when I see how much work there is. Inhumane. I don't know how James Franco did 62 credit hours or some shit in a semester. But James Franco needs to learn how to take a selfie that doesn't make me feel like I'm hanging out with my alcoholic uncle.

I just want to cry and sleep. And maybe get all my assignments for school done. Actually, I'd rather do the second thing first.

For all the people out there who probably won't have a good holiday because of their family, I'd like to introduce Aunt Helga. Here on edgerambles.blogspot.com, we make fun of Aunt Helga. Feel free to pin all of your anger on Aunt Helga.

That took me an embarrassing amount of time.

Let's just all curl up with some noodles and not think about finals, okay?

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!

0 comments :

Post a Comment