South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 3x03

11/11/2015

South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 3x03


I took a break from watching this show (Desperate Housewives.... enough said) so I practically forget everyone's names. Oops. I gotta get this series done though.

The good:

  • I like how much screentime Chelsea got in this episode. Even if some of it was depressing at first. It all turns around, though! 
  • The production of the show has gotten better. Which is good, but you know what's really fucked up for me to say? It was kind of fun to see all the random mic drops in the early episodes. 


The WTF?:

  • I always find the whole 'Kids in LA living it large' plots hilarious to laugh at. So Ashley and her sister buying a place together is just laughable and predictable and omg why am I even watching this show. 
  • Why they gotta ruin all of the emotional Clay moments with Aiden. And Kyla. And Ashley. 
  • Is Aiden trying to play his cards to get a threesome with two sisters? Nasty. 
  • Kyla's plan to overthrow all the other current celebrities (I mean... not really big names now) and become the next big thing.
  • Madison thinking that her and Spencer are BFFs all of a sudden. I mean, I guess this can be explained because she's lonely but..... 

0 comments :

Post a Comment