South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 1x04

11/11/2015

South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 1x04


The fight count is at 3. Aiden and Madison (I almost said Michaela) broke up over text. Madison and Glen are on. Spencer and Aiden are on. Shawn got jealous because Clay talked to his brother.

So much shit.


The good:

  • "I'm allowed to have other friends" THANK YOU SPENCER. Why is everyone jealous about who everyone hangs out with on this show. If Spencer wants to hang out with a really gorgeous girl who goes to a good school she can. Don't be jealous, Ashley! You'll get your turn!
  • ALSO, Ashley making me laugh when she says grace at the table. 
  • Clay and Ashley becoming friends. 

The bad:

  • Spencer's gaydar. Tune it! That girl was totally checking you out!
  • Ashley's mom kicking her out to go get a guy. I mean.... wouldn't he notice your stretchmarks you probably have and then connect the dots? Ridiculous. 
  • The timeline on this show. Did Spencer get ungrounded? Was this after 7 days? 
  • I hope the actress who plays Ashley gets better with time in the acting department. Yeah, I know, I have really high standards for this show. 
  • Kelly being all cool and then being really rude about Spencer not wanting to do anything. Bitch, maybe Spencer wants romance! You tried hooking up with her in a car!

The WTF?:

  • Ashley's mom. 
  • Also, Spencer.... why did you bring Kelly to your house? Your mother is homophobic.... I just... logic? I'm gay and I couldn't do it. 
  • I like how people on this show go from hating each other to being okay with each other. See: Spencer and Ashley. This episode, see: Aiden and Glen. 

The 2005:

  • The music. 
Aiden and Glen fought about Madison. Then about Spencer. 5. 

Then, somehow, they were totally okay with each other and wanted to go with some hot girls to a party together. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment