South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 1x10

11/11/2015

South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 1x10


The good:

  • Spencer and Ashley's friendship. I like how Ashley gives Spencer a lot of advice. 
  • Madison's one friend setting Madison straight. "If you're so catholic, why are you having sex with people and then judging gay people?" "Seems like you're interpreting the Catholic stuff so you can do what you want." 
  • Clay and Chelsea are the best tbh. They're so supportive of each other. 
  • The mom finally got interesting. 
  • "But what if I'm not ready to be who I am," tugged at my heartstrings.
  • Spencer came back to Ashley at the end of the night and they did the little "nesting my head in your lap" thing!!!


The bad:

  • "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE, ASHLEY!" Which means they totally are. Spencer and Ashley are confirmed in a relationship. This isn't really bad or anything, but it's too sad of a quote to put in the good section. 
  • Why can't Ashley punch Glen. This isn't even a question. Punch Glen.
  • Madison.. not... having... any characteristics... other than being... a bitch... why......
  • Why does Matt Cohen's characters always gotta get in the way of my lesbian ships.
  • Why can't Spencer and Ashley be happy. Why does Ashley have to sleep with some girl. She just was unfaithful to her confirmed uncomfirmed relationship.


The WTF?:

  •  The line, "It just sounded like foreplay to me." WTF? I mean wtf in an, "Oh my god?????" way. 
  • How did Glen not know about Spencer and Ashley? Is he that much of a fuckboy that he can't pay attention to his sister?


0 comments :

Post a Comment