South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 1x07

11/11/2015

South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 1x07



The Good:

  • Shawn and Clay's friendship. I love 'em.
  • I didn't see any mics in this episode. 
  • Aiden is an okay fuckboy this episode. 
  • SPENCER AND ASHLEY TALKING ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS!!!
  • I feel like the dad would be a fun drunk. Like, an advice drunk. Can we have this, please? Can we just, for no reason, have the dad get drunk?
  • Thank god that Shawn and Clay weren't shot. 


The Bad:

  • Am I the only one who doesn't care about the parents? I like the dad, but I don't really care about the mom. Nothing could make me care. 
  • Shawn and Clay almost getting shot?!?!?!?!?!?
  • "Ash, what are you doing?" [Spencer kisses Aiden right after]


The WTF?:

  • Some of the outfits that Spencer was trying to decide for the party. Really? I know, 2005, but IT IS NO LONGER AN EXCUSE!

0 comments :

Post a Comment