South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 2x06

11/11/2015

South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 2x06


The Good:
  • I'm pretty sure Ashley called Debbie (Spencer's friend from Ohio) Walmart this episode. What a beautiful insult.
  • Clay's biological mom moving to LA. I mean, it seemed bad at first, but.. I really hope they can make it out of this. 

The Bad:
  • Ashley getting jealous.
  • Uh, what the fuck is up with Spencer's friend?
  • Why are they trying to get us to like Aiden and Kyla? I don't like them. Oops. 
  • OH YEAH. OUR SECOND OTP ON THIS SHOW? YOU KNOW, CHELSEA AND CLAY? GUESS WHO IS PREGNANT.

The 2005 That Escaped:
Is it just me or have I not seen any of these outfits since emo era?
  • Aiden picking up Kyla. There's all sorts of movies made in 2005 with this. It's a 2005 trope to be that bad boy boyfriend picking up your girlfriend. 
  • Spencer's friend Debbie going through the yearbook as soon as she gets to LA and pointing out who had a crush on Spencer. The guy who had a crush on Spencer's name is Pete. I'm just going to let the reference point itself out...

0 comments :

Post a Comment