South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 2x05

11/11/2015

South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 2x05


The Good:

these cute ass motherfuckers like can you stop 

  • Madison and Madison's friend making fun of Glen. 
  • Kyla actually trying to do something other than doing Aiden. 
  • Then Kyla and Madison teaming up together to take down Fuckboy Aiden (not as good as Frank, but Frank has his people, y'know?) and going shopping together.
  • Chelsea knows what's up. She knows that people are afraid of what's different. I love her. She's officially on my Favorite Character List. I don't have a list, but when I make one, she's on it. 





The Bad:

  • Why does Spencer's mom strike me as the type of woman to fuck a college-aged guy in her car at midnight while listening to The Rolling Stones discography? I mean, granted, that's a long time to have sex, but still. She just stares at her heterosexual kids and she's like, "Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss, my heterosexual perfections. Please have more of this and less of that disgusting homo. I will deliver condoms and lube to your door at 9." 



The Insufferable:

  • Every single thing about Glen. 
THE WTF:

  • Oh I don't know, just the simple fact that that guy just punched that gay kid for the gay straight alliance in the face and then punched Spencer like what the absolute fuck. the music made it even more fucked up. fight count at 6 because of this. Then the whole fight between Glen and Clay after Glen was like, "OHHH HURHUR FUCK YOU ASHLEY YOU MADE MY SISTER LIKE FEMALE ASS ON HER FACE AND BTW CLAY SPENCER IS MY SISTER NOT YOUR'S BECAUSE YOU'RE ADOPTED YOU PIECE OF SHIT" put it up at 7. Which is good because I've been praying for a fight between those two. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment