South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 2x03

11/11/2015

South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 2x03


The Good:

  • Chelsea being accepting towards Spencer and Ashley. YES. One half of my OTP likes my other OTP. 
  • And Clay found out Spencer and Ashley were together this episode. But he says that nobody else will know unless they're ready. Seriously, if Clay, Chelsea, Spencer, and Ashley were put on a boat and sailed away from all the bullshit, I'd be in love. 
  • The fact that Clay got the tape back from the Ashton Kutcher lookalike. 


The Bad:

  • Aiden hitting on Ashley's new sister. Really, fuckboy? Really? 
  • Then he just casually left out he fucked Ashley and got her pregnant. Then Ashley miscarried. Ashley's sister is probably like, "OH HELL NO" and wants to leave with the 25 million that her dad left. I mean, I would too. I don't need a fuckboy trying to fuck with me. 
  • That one guy who videotaped Ashley and Spencer kissing. Really, what the fuck? 
  • Lyla (Ashley's sister) and Aiden. Really. What the fuck. I know I'm not reviewing high art here or anything, but does he have to get together with any girl? The only girl he hasn't gotten together with (that's been around for more than one episode) is Chelsea. STAY THAT WAY, CHELSEA. FUCKBOYS WILL RUIN YOU. 


The Emotional:

  • Ashley and Spencer being a closeted couple. This is so similiar for many lesbian couples in high school and it's heartbreaking when you think about it. And this was made almost ten years ago. 
  • Also, Ashley and Spencer getting caught kissing. 
  • Ashley crying over watching the video with her dad in it. 
TL;DR: Clay and Chelsea are cinnamon rolls. Ashley and Spencer are great. Lyla is pointless as fuck. Aiden needs to keep his dick in his pants.




0 comments :

Post a Comment