5 Reasons to Watch Misfits

11/22/2015

5 Reasons to Watch Misfits


I'm writing this blog post not because I want views (and please, I know this won't get nearly enough views unlike my HTGAWM recaps) but because I imagine there is someone like me who never heard of this show and is seriously missing out.

Please ignore my Buzzfeed way of writing. I've been a mess.

5.) Simon and Alisha. 

There were a few different couples in this show that were adorable, but Simon and Alisha are The Couple. They're the fictional couple you watch their best moments on YouTube years after finishing the show completely. Yeah, it ends in heartbreak, but what kind of person would I be if I told you to watch for the boring couples?



4.) The Hilariousness of Series 5. 

Unpopular opinion, but I actually didn't mind the cast change throughout the series. Yeah, okay, Finn fucking sucked and I would rather take a bullet than say that Finn was anywhere as interesting as Simon. 

Anyways, Series/Season 5 was hilarious. It was a perfect wrap up to the entire show. And most of it was due to the fact that we had Alisha and that one bartender with the magic penis who I always forget his damn name. Yes, I did just write magic penis. And yes, actually watching the show would help make that statement make more sense.



3.) The Characters and Their Powers.

So after The Storm, the characters all gain powers. And once you realize what these powers mean in regards to the characters, it kind of stings at times.

Simon gains the power of invisibility because he was shy and other people ignored him, because other people fucking sucked. Kelly gained the power of telepathy because she cared too much of what other people would think of her. 

And.... now I'm heartbroken. Here, have happy unrelated image.



2.) The Snark.

Every single character in this show took a college course in Bitchy Remarks 1070. Every. Single. One. And it's glorious.


(Bonus: a lot of those deep Tumblr quotes you find on depressing black and white blogs are from this show. After you watch it and know that the context of the gif is from when Kelly punched a Hitler who came back to life or something)

1.) "Coz I'm a Fooking Rocket Scientist!"

0 comments :

Post a Comment