South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 2x09

11/11/2015

South of Nowhere RECAP/REVIEW: 2x09


The Good:
  •  Thank god that Aiden is turning down Kyla. 
  • Kyla sticking up for her bad decision. Yeah, you tell Aiden to go to Hell! I mean, he has every right to hate you for making him the other man, but thank God you have depth, girl! 
  • Spencer said I love you to her girlfriend. And her mom accepts her now. What a beautiful ending. 

The Bad:
  •  "Are you blaming me?" Yes, Spencer's mom. We are blaming you for Ashley running away. 
  • Chelsea getting in an accident. Thank God she's okay. 
  • Creepy guy who wants to pick up Spencer and Ashley. 

The OMGWTF?:
  •  Spencer's mom thinks it's okay to hate on gay people because of religious reasons, but oh no, it's perfectly fine for Chelsea to be pregnant out of marriage. What a hypocrite. I mean, it's not that surprising because I know plenty of people like this, but.......

Okay, I don't know how this series went from awful to actually pretty good for a show that aired on  The N. But I'm actually really enjoying this family. Sure, it's not as addicting as Shameless or anything, but it's decent. But fuck Glen. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment