Late Night Thoughts

5/18/2015

Late Night Thoughts


So, I have a slideshow presentation I need to get done before 8 A.M. tomorrow about prison statistics and demographics. But I gotta type this blog post. Because I really, really like today's topic. It's one of my favorite topics ever. Like this. Because, God, TVtropes is distracting, and so is HTGAWM. I will read that one day. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Anyways, other than the fact that I'm staying up until 3 am to finish this presentation, I probably will have late night thoughts about literally anything under the sun. Because that's just me and I like staying up late and then paying back for it in the morning.

I think we get to that point of tired sometimes where we really don't even care what we say, we just want to say something. Maybe we should go to bed. But also, maybe we are God and we are just a game of The Sims gone wrong.
"Babe we gotta take a pic for Instagram to make all the girls from my high school jealous and to make everyone on campus know that we are exclusive. EXCLUSIVE. Don't worry if it doesn't come out perfect because we are perfect on our very own and by the way when can I meet your parents because you can meet my parents whenever you want just tell me they won't 
mind if I am dating someone like you just FUCKING KISS ME or else this picture is a waste of my time and so is like, literally everyone else who doesn't agree that we are perfect together ok. I just wanna make your babies and MAKE THEM SO GOOD because I literally have no clue what to do with my life other than kissing you. Your lips are like the sea of lips that taste like chocolate chip cookies and caramel applesauce and JUST PERFECT"

...Anyways. Just, whatever you do, do not write in these times. Actually, don't listen to me. Do it, do it, do it! It's hilarious if you do. Post on your Tumblr blog about your life.

Just remember, in this time, you are literally Jesus. You are also literally anything you set your mind to as well. Want to be Shane and Connor from The L Word and How to Get Away With Murder? You go girl! You are officially both. Because, when it is 3 A.M., you make the rules. You make every. Single. Rule. 

And that's the thing. You can be sad about being alone at this time, or you could be the happiest person alive. I think I'm both. You can always make friends with people who stay up as late as you do and make each other happy.

No, I'm not meaning in that way, either. Just.. Whatever. It's all late night stuff.

0 comments :

Post a Comment