Sad Thoughts

5/11/2015

Sad Thoughts


So while I'm a bit happy that a new Twenty One Pilots era is upon us, I'm also a bit upset about other things in life. Like, not having unlimited banana nut bread. Or blueberry bread. Or the fact that I usually get attached to television shows as soon as they've ended or are going on hiatus.

Anyways, on to sadder things. I didn't realize it was a day before Endpoint's birthday. Which means, yeah, it's another birthday I hate. Not that story's birthday, (although I need to rewrite it because ewewewewew I can't) but another birthday. I'll post about that tomorrow.

So, while we have amazing images like this in the world, there's also plenty of people roaming around that don't care about Asher X Bonnie or Bennett X Daya. Which, if you think about it, is the perfect analogy of the world. I'm sure my friends would agree after they sniffed hand sanitizers for a little bit (don't do that) and watched HTGAWM and OITNB at the same time at 5 am (don't do this either) and were all cuddling with each other in some large pudding-and-fish sandwich.
High-five for analogies!

But all Bonnie and Asher aside, sometimes, things in life really, really make me sad. Same with you, right? I mean, we can probably all relate to Brand New songs every once in awhile, right? You know, the loud sad ones for me, of course. 

I get it, we can't be happy all the time. It's not realistic to say, "Hey, wake up happy, dork!" I mean, as much as 40-year old women who only seem to care about those starving kids in Africa the exact second you're down over your girlfriend dumping you for a guy who can juggle more balls and, in return, more lovin'. We all have our days of stalking exes and crying over fictional characters who have the name Mr Piddles. I'd add an image but I'm too sad to think about Tonya killing a cat. I mean, what self-respecting lesbian kills a cat?

I guess what I'm trying to get on to is that despite being an overall happy person for the most part, I have a lot of sad thoughts. I think about some of the most depressing sh-crap ever. I think about people who aren't even in my life anymore when I wake up in the morning, getting ready, and wonder if they would say a mean thing about my makeup, the scars on my face, or my clothes.

I also think about the worst possible scenario happening all the time. You know how on The Sims 2 you would be given a choice card when your Sim went to work sometimes? You know that option you would press, thinking it was the best, but really, your Sim just lost their job? That's how I feel sometimes when I do something risky. And I'm straight-edge and a lesbian who cries over a gay couple on a show about murder, there's not much 'risky' about my life. But sometimes, it really feels like it.

I just worry a lot about the future and also about the past, but I'm never really focused on the present. I remember when I became straight-edge, I wondered if people would find me boring now. But then I came to the realization that I am really, really boring no matter what. I mean, for Christ's sake, I cried over a fictional cat's death. 
Screw you, Tonya!







0 comments :

Post a Comment