Awful 'Friends'

5/12/2015

Awful 'Friends'


No, I'm not talking about F.R.I.E.N.D.S. the (amazing) television show. Why would I talk trash about that show? I mean, do you not know why I am? Probably not, but whatever.

So today is the birthday of someone who has collectively made my life a drama and Hell all in one. So, a drama that takes place in Hell. Just... I don't even have an image for that. So I made one!
In other words, I'm going to Hell. I really am. Glee Hell sounds a lot more fun and musical though.

I'm tired, so I'm sorry if I'm not making much sense or anything. I swear I don't always write posts when I'm tired! Really. I also apologize since I know this is going to be long. Or something.

So, when I'm talking about awful friends, I usually mean this one guy who would tell me that I was ugly and then call me stupid, (actually the other word but since I'm slightly classy I'm not going to write that word) then tell me that he hated women because 'they were mean to him sometimes'. Yet boys are always mean to him because he's him and there was no problem with that. Hmm.

It's hard to admit that I've grown from that person who was in a very depressed state of dependence to someone who is a different person, because not everyone believes it nowadays. They still think I'm the same person I was from awhile ago. So, like, a Tumblr receipt post about a celebrity that has things from 5+ years ago.

I don't really cry over the fact we're not friends anymore. I don't sit and wonder where it all went wrong, because I am glad that we don't speak anymore. It's a nice life growing comfortable with yourself rather than hating every single part of you because some guy tells you that you're not worth it because you're ugly.

And to all my readers out there who are living in Glee Hell because of someone, I'm going to tell you the things I wish someone would have said to myself.

First off, they are not the world. They are not God, unless they are playing The Sims. You're smart and you're worth it. Even if you can't get out of the friendship this week, promise me you will get out of it someday. You will be happier without them. 

You are a beautiful human being, even with your flaws. You don't deserve to feel like a small, broken thing because someone can't simply have a bit of respect for you. You don't deserve to be the thing people kick because they want to practice so they can get stronger. You are not a horrible person for wanting to fight back against this. You are a good person.

You are not meant to be pushed down for other people to rise up above you. That is nobody's purpose in life. You are going to get stronger from this, and it will be one of the best things in your life. You might stumble upon people like them again, but you'll have the strength to move yourself along. You'll know what to tell those people.

I don't think that people really understand what it's like to be in a crummy friendship. Crummy relationship? Yeah, most people understand that. They've all learned about it in health class, right? Some VCR video or Lifetime movie showed them that. Or, you know, they turned on The Fosters and watched Brandon Foster interact with a girl.
He'd send you a picture of his genitalia and then ask, "What are you offering to the table ;)" after begging for your Kik


Anyways, other than the fact I literally gave some people a prompt for some awful Brandon X whoever the heck y'all ship him now with these days... I really do hope things get better for you, reader, if you're in that position. You deserve better, man. I don't want to get all Hyde on you, but Jackie, you're wonderful. We all have a crush on Mila Kunis, don't lie.






0 comments :

Post a Comment