Unexpected

5/09/2015

Unexpected


So before I continue on where I left off with The L Word, I have to write this post. My head hurts and I keep getting cramps and chills but, hey, I'm not dead. Which means I can bring myself to listen to my computer make strange noises while my cat stares at me while I smash my keyboard looking for words to complete my thoughts.

Hey, was that depressing? Sorry. I don't think it's depressing anymore because my cat just came over to purr and stand on my chest like a lion. That's not depressing, it just hurts.

I spent all day today playing The Sims and painting. That was to be expected, of course. Now I'm going to watch The L Word after typing this and probably think about changing my blog's theme. That's to be expected. However, some things weren't expected.
Like this. This is Owen. Recent college graduate and recent father.
And that's his adopted daughter, uh, well, her name isn't important! 
DAISY. Her name is Daisy, that was very unexpected. 
Perhaps because whenever I think of Daisy, I think The Great Gatsby.

Personally, I don't really think I like unexpected things too much. I like to live my life in order, where I get to understand what's going on day after the other. It might be a taurus thing, or it might just be me. 

I loathe whenever someone wakes me up from a nap or something with news that we're going to see Unexpected Relative Who Hates Me Just As Much As I Hate Them for dinner or something. Like, we could have a much better time if we just stayed here with our sad noodles. Yes, sad noodles. Don't make that anymore perverted than you have to. 

Unexpected Relative Who Hates Me Just As Much As I Hate Them wants me to act like I'm happy to be there. They need to not tell me that every. single. time I see them. I'm like a cat- just leave me alone and sure, I'll knock some stuff down, but I'll be happier if you just let me come and go as I please, you know?
Unexpected Relative Who Hates Me Just As Much As I Hate Them asks me about any boys in my life with a wink. I say, "Nope," and Unexpected Relative Who Hates Me Just As Much As I Hate Them says something about how they want to see me have kids. I roll my eyes and wonder what is the most lesbian thing to do without, you know, actually saying I'm a lesbian. Because you know, Unexpected Relative Who Hates Me Just As Much As I Hate Them is homophobic.

Depressing, I know. Is this how it is for most of the black sheep of the family, too, though?

So where have we gone with this post? Well, unexpected things suck. Like, they can be considerably one of the worst things ever in this hellforsaken planet where apparently being mean to cats is okay by some people. 

The thing I want to point out is the fact that, despite unexpected things can suck so bad we just want to go into our rooms and only let in our cats, we gotta live through them. We can make it through our oatmeal bath wash spilling on the floor and Unexpected Relative. We can fight the world against dumb stuff that springs on us like mashed potatoes on a breakdancing lesbian! 

We will be victorious! We will be angry and nobody will expect it! We will be their headache on the summer day! We will not fail!




0 comments :

Post a Comment