Inspirations in Life

5/07/2015

Inspirations in Life


Hey, friends! I'm feeling a lot better today. I feel like I actually have the energy to write one of these things for real now.

So today a friend of mine mocked Mr Rogers and said his sweaters were boring. I started yelling at her, because his sweaters were perfectly fine. I will defend sweaters until the end, especially one that is just as important as his. Yes, I do think that people should look up to a man as great as him.
Fred Rogers has left a legacy. A true legacy.

So, this isn't a Fred Rogers appreciation post per say (although I could most certainly write one) but rather a post about inspirational people. 

See, I have a deep respect for people who have fought and clawed their way to be the person they are. Those people are some of the most inspirational people on the planet. The people who fought to get respect and fought for others are some of the people I really do look up to. 

People don't have to be famous or related to you to be inspirational. I think that some people that just commit random acts of kindness can be some of the most inspirational people ever. I have to be honest, I cry when I just see a nice post about someone online adopting a dog from the shelter that was just merely hours from being put to sleep or when they buy shoes or something for a homeless person. Yes, I am one big ball of feelings with too much hair, I know. Just don't tell anyone. 

But, if you want to know what kind of famous people I look up to, I look up to the ones who tell people to start going after their dreams. I look up to the ones who tell people what's wrong with the world. I look up to the ones who help people and try their very best to be nice. 

I think that you learn a lot about people when you find out who they look up to. I think it leads you to figuring out why they do some of the things they do. It's a great way to figure out who they are.

And, sometimes, just sometimes, their inspiration is a cat. I mean, my inspiration is a cat. My inspirations in life are very much my cats. They just know how to work things. 

Stay awesome!


0 comments :

Post a Comment