Happy New Year, and Also Happy Birthday!

12/31/2015

Happy New Year, and Also Happy Birthday!


2015 was a year with a lot of ups and downs. Tragedies happened. Beautiful things happened. Miracles happened.

But you know what?

I'm proud of us all for making through it.

And guess what else? January 1st is the birthday of my blog. I've been doing this for a whole year!

I've made so many blog posts my fingers have felt like crying at some points. Sometimes, when I'm really angry and don't want to talk to anyone, I decide to write blog posts. Even when I've been incredibly busy, I've written a blog post I planned out while in the shower.

As I get more and more busy, I've devised a plan on how to make time to fit in this.

And I'll be so happy to see everyone in the new year!

And of course, I'll plan on doing more digital art.


0 comments :

Post a Comment