Alisha and Lana: Watch Me Make a Neighborhood on The Sims 2

12/04/2015

Alisha and Lana: Watch Me Make a Neighborhood on The Sims 2


Today, I made these two sisters named Alisha and Lana on TS2. Alisha is probably one of my favorite sims I've ever made, but like all good Sims, my first impressions of her changed immediately WHEN SHE SET SOME MAC & [insert swear words I'm slightly more cautious about using in my Sims posts] CHEESE ON FIRE.

I changed Lana's makeup in-game
(Alisha has cuter pjs than anyone to make up for the fact she sets fire to sss...stuff)
Their house. I added a lot of plants because I felt like this was more their style than anyone else's.
I made a wedding venue! Mostly because I have too many screenshots of my Sims getting married in their backyard like the trash they are. 

I'll probably look for some new custom content to give my town a new fresh look tonight, since I'm supposed to stay up late. 




0 comments :

Post a Comment