Arbordale: Watch Me Make a Neighborhood on The Sims 2

12/03/2015

Arbordale: Watch Me Make a Neighborhood on The Sims 2


So, like, it's no secret I'm really, really addicted to The Sims franchise. It's really fun to create and watch your town grow on there. My favorite installment? Well, even though I have more hours on TS3 than I've probably spent doing... well, anything... I know that nothing could ever replace The Sims 2.

Here's the thing: I never, ever get anything completed on there. I half-ass houses, Sims, and pretty much everything else.

So I decided to make a challenge for myself. I'm going to make a neighborhood by the 25th. I might even play some days.

Here's the start to my neighborhood:
This is Britney and Flynn Alba. She's a romance sim, and he's a fortune sim. 
Layout of their house
Their (extremely) crappy house





0 comments :

Post a Comment