Welcome, November

10/31/2015

Welcome, November


Hey friends!

I hope you all had a nice Halloween. 


I'm not going to make a long, ramble-y post today. Mostly because I'm getting ready to queue a bunch of South of Nowhere recaps/reviews for the 12th, 13th, and 14th. 

Why all the South of Nowhere posts? Well, because I'll be missing the 8th episode of HTGAWM. So I wanted to make it up to you guys who read my posts about Wes and the accomplices and the rest of those people. Don't worry, though, I'll be sure to recap it when I get back home! Promise me you'll read!
Anyways, I want you all to stay safe during November. Make sure to eat food this month! We have a whole holiday for it! 

Do your best in school and hope for snow and all of that other stuff! Go kiss a friend! Go do whatever you want! 

Sorry, recapping South of Nowhere makes me like this. 

Just be the person Mr. Rogers wanted you to be. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment