Amazon Reviews Monday Pt. 2

7/06/2015

Amazon Reviews Monday Pt. 2


Sorry for the lack of posts as of recently! Life and writing other things have totally gotten in the way. I'm so sorry. Anyways, today we're looking at Queer as Folk, Blue is the Warmest Color, and Glee.

Don't lie. You watched the rest of the episode.
You were watching a show on Showtime. Did you really think it wasn't going to have a soap opera crisis every episode?

Blue is the Warmest Color-
Jesus fuckign CHRIST
"Dual standards of the gay community and liberal film industry" is the exact way I know I'm going to hate your review. Sometimes, you can judge a book by its cover. Or, uh, title.
Probably sat down and watched through the whole thing.

Glee had some interesting ones. 
Me and this poster are the same. I hate this show, too.

Was the 1/4 of a star because Jane Lynch is on this show? Or Naya Rivera? Because, you know, that's why I have to give it 1/4 of a star.
Fucking SAME


0 comments :

Post a Comment