2015

1/02/2015

2015


Whoa!

Good afternoon (or whatever else good you're in- whether it be morning or night) to you! Happy new year, too!

I haven't wrote a blog post in awhile. I've been missing it. I stayed up until 3 or 4 in the morning wanting to ramble on this thing. Yes, I do this a lot.

I'll try my best to post on here more often, I swear. I have a life sometimes.  Mostly I just listen to songs on my iPod, reblog photos of Frank Iero on Tumblr.com, and wash my hair. This is what my so-called life consists of. Oh, and I view cat blogs for at least 3 hours a day. At least I'm not illegally downloading music on Limewire!

But anyways, enough of explaining what my life consists of.

I hope you're having a great day. If you're not having a good day, then I hope tomorrow is better, friend! I just want you to know that you're spectacular and special.

So, let's get down to the real stuff.

Recently, I've seen a lot of stuff on Tumblr about being sad and nervous and anxious wanting to get past that. So it's been on my mind to write this post.

It's 2015. Anxiety attacks suck and I wish that, in 2015, more people really realized that. The people who actually want anxiety disorders confuse the heck out of little old me, because it's like, you Google the symptoms of an anxiety attack and realize it's actually terrifying.

I get it, it's hard to have an anxiety disorder. Everyone seems to think of something cute when people mention someone who has an anxiety disorder, which is one of the most irritating things ever. It's not cute. It's one of the hardest things to deal with in life. It feels like you're suffering alone. In most cases, you are.

But life gets better. I promise. There's better days ahead. You and me, we'll get through this together. We'll get through the people who supposedly want an anxiety disorder (they really, really don't) and don't understand what it's like for you and me. We'll get through this type of crap the world puts us up to. You're a fighter!

I promise you that we'll get through this year and make it one of the best years yet. Anxiety and panic, they've got nothing on us. Just remember to get some rest, take your medication (if you supposed to take it, of course) and be yourself. Don't be afraid to take days for yourself. You make your days.

And watch Mr. Rogers breakdancing, if you want to. You deserve it.



0 comments :

Post a Comment