How To Get Away With Murder 3x01 Thoughts

9/23/2016

How To Get Away With Murder 3x01 Thoughts


Hey look, I'm back.

Anyways, now we have someone from Dexter on this show and spoilers it's not Michael C. Hall. Though I would love to see him make an appearance... I miss Six Feet Under, okay?

The Weird: 

  1. Connor. Connor, what the hell? You're apologizing? Season one Connor would not do this. Get your shit together, for fuck's sake. 
  2. Why is Nate still here? I mean, no offense, but you've done nothing. 
  3. Frank without facial hair. Goodbye.
The Depressing: 
  1. Connor and Oliver broke up. How am I supposed to go to class tomorrow? My hopes and dreams are done. I cannot show up to class. I must email my professors and tell them I am ill. 
  2. Wes and Laurel didn't get together. 
  3. Keating 5 and their GPA in itself is depressing. Come on guys, just use quizlet! Also stop being involved in murders. 
Big Mysteries: 
  1. A main character dies. Every week, we can add a new character to the list of who lives. 
  2. A house is burning.
  3. How the fuck is Nate still alive.
  4. Meggy. Who is she? Why her hair look so good though? Why does she want to date Wes? 

0 comments :

Post a Comment