How To Get Away With Murder 2x14 RECAP- "There's My Baby"

3/11/2016

How To Get Away With Murder 2x14 RECAP- "There's My Baby"


I was sick and missed this when it broadcasted. Don't ever take medication on an empty stomach when it says take after eating dinner. Learn from my mistakes. 

Eve- I still love her. She sends Annalise a picture of beautiful buildings in New York to try to get Annalise to come to New York, where concrete jungles and dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do.


She won't tell the agent that Rose was threatened by the Mahoneys, though. Too risky.


Annalise- 

Past Annalise: She told the father of the boy who was on trial that she hasn't lost anything yet (typical Annalise), and told the father that he was the reason she killed herself. She also lost her baby in a car accident.  She accuses the Mahoney father that he raped her. 


I couldn't take the scenes where she gets the c-section. I really couldn't. 

Present Annalise- Her two sex buddies were fighting over her, and, "I'm not your chew toy to fight over," might be the Quote of the Week. 

Bonnie: "I thought you stopped drinking."
Annalise: "I did. Hand me the bottle." 

"What is this, a homeless shelter?"

Connor- "I have a resting bitchface," is my new defense for when I'm suspected of shady shit. "So good luck screwing me, because you're not really my type," is hilarious too.  


Michaela- Her trash bae Caleb is missing. When she was being interrogated, she told the guy to go find Caleb to confirm that their working relationship ended after their personal one started. 


"My boyfriend's missing..." Well, DON'T HOOK UP WITH HIM THEN.

Laurel- She doesn't make friends with the guy who interrogated her. However, she probably wanted to strangle Wes, Asher, and the Accomplices after they started interrogating her about why her and Frank are no longer a thing. 



Laurel announced that Frank killed Lila to Annalise. Oh, oh. Oh. I... I hate all of you.

Wes- All of these kids are sassy. "It's New York, do I really need a reason to go visit?" He also has a talk with Annalise about what happened to his mom. Wes didn't believe her until she brought up who his father was. Even then, he was still a little skeptical and had to go look him up. 
 

Frank- Frank and Bonnie had a little heart to heart talk about being shady to each other when they both have offed a few people. Well, at least, one person each. At least. 

Past Frank randomly had sex with a woman. Well, k. 


Bonnie- Seriously, could any other actress portray Bonnie as well as Liza Weil does? 

Past Bonnie- She's having a therapy session where she's roleplaying with Sam as if she was talking to her crush. It was cute up until the point where Sam answered his phone.

Present Bonnie- Bonnie put two and two together and realized that Frank killed Lila because of Sam.


Oliver- OLIVER BROUGHT PIZZA. He's also a Flaurel shipper. He got freaked out when the mere possibility of Frank shooting Annalise was brought up. Oliver, stop being so innocent. 

He also quit his job. I can't call him IT guy Oliver anymore, god damn it! 


Asher- Asher had to be interrogated as well. He's not as skilled as the others, though.

"She would have killed you, like.. worse than Phillip is probably killing Caleb right now." WTF ASHER. You're right, that was a terrible joke. 

AND ASHER AND MICHAELA HOOK UP RIGHT AFTER IT. 

"We shouldn't do this... it's so messed up." Yes, it is. Just fucking kill me now. I can't with this. Craziest hook up ever? That is an understatement. God damn it, Oliver! Why did you have to put those ideas through their sinful heads?! All three of their sinful heads, too! 


MAMA IS BACK!! 



Rating: 15/10 just because Mama

0 comments :

Post a Comment